Legal Profession: 2001
NSW Bar: 2002
Principal Areas of Practice
- Building & Construction including
- Contract Disputes
- Security of Payments
- Criminal prosecutions, OHS, Planning
- Corporate & Personal Insolvency
- Strata disputes
- B.A. (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- L.L.B. (University of Technology Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma Arbitration (University of Adelaide)
- Human Services In Victoria & NSW 1982-1990
- Building Construction Industry Victoria & NSW 1990-2000
Tim appears in all jurisdictions in NSW and has appeared in the superior courts of Victoria and Queensland.
Since admission he has focused on building & construction disputes and is an accredited Adjudicator under both the Queensland and NSW security of payment acts. He has also obtained a post-graduate qualification in mediation and arbitration.
Tim appears in all jurisdictions that have a building & construction division or focus including but not limited to Builder Licensing in the NCAT Home Building, Strata and commercial construction matters in the NCAT, Local District and Supreme Court. He has also appeared in the superior courts of Victoria and Queensland.
Tim is able to focus the industry knowledge, which is kept current by membership of the Master Builders Association and serving their committees, and legal expertise to each matter in which he is briefed.